Wednesday 23 March 2011

Part 3

(IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT)

M: “You can’t be mad at us forever” (looking in the rearview mirror)
A: “Yes I can try, this was going to be the best summer of my life”
F: “We are doing this for your own best”
A:”Best for me? Or best for you!? (Angry)

(AT THE AIRPORT)
M: “Try to enjoy your trip, one day you will understand our decision”
F:” Say hello to your grandparents from us”
A:” I will, I have to catch my plane, I will call you when I arrive” (Waving her hand)
A:”Hello grandfather” (gives a hug)
GF:” Hello sweetie, you've grown”
A: (Smiles)
GF:” We have been looking forward to you staying with us. Your grandmother is cleaning the room your mother had, when she was a child”
A: “Sounds great” (Fake smile)

(GRANDPARRENT'S HOUSE)
GM:” Hello sweetheart, come inside. You must be tired and exhausted after that long trip” (Taking her bag)
A:” Thanks grandmother, mom and dad send their best wishes.
GM:” Oh thank you dear, come inside I've baked your favorite cake”
A:”No thanks I’m on a diet
GM:” Oh (Disappointed)
A:” I’m a little tired. I'm going to my room.

SLEEPING UNTIL NEXT DAY
(In the morning
When Ashley wake up she walks down to the dinnertable where her grandmother has made breakfast.)
GM:” Good morning sunshine!
A:” Morning!
Ashley sits down
A;” Do you got any fruit?
GM;” No, I’ve just baked pancakes. Don’t you remember when you were younger, you used to love pancakes?”
A;” Yes exactly. I USED to. Right now I just want some fruit.
Gm:” Okay. Here is some money, and then you can go buy some fruit.
(Her grandmother gives Ashley the money)
A:” Okay, thanks (Ashley takes the money)
(When Ashley walks out she see a good-looking guy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment