Thursday 17 March 2011

Part 2

Knock on the door.
M: (Opens the door and enters.) Ashley, we have to talk. Your father and I don't tolerate this kind of behaviour that you pulled last night! So, what do you think we should do for you to understand what you did wrong?
A: Geeez, what are you talking about?
M: I think you know! Just look at yourself! How dare you talk back at me! (furiously)
A: OKAYOKAY, FINE! Sooooooorryyyyy! (ironically, like she hasn't done anything wrong)
M: Anyway, your dad and I have decided to send you to your grandparents for the summer.
A: But I don't want to go...
M: We have already decided and you're definitely going!
A: (starts to freak out) What are you talking about? I'm not going to some random place with no Internet, MSN or Facebook... There's nothing to do and all my friends are in town (already hysterically) You can't make me go!
M: It's decided. You're going and that's-
A: MOOOM!
M: -final. Your flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6:25. Your grandfather is going to pick you up at the airport.
After the dialog with her mother (when mother has left the room), Ashley calls her best friend Lisa. She tells her the news and complains that it's so far away, such a countryside and she bets there are no cute boys there.
A: Hi, Lisa (very unhappily)
L: Ash, you're killing me. You know what time it is?
A: I really need to talk to you...
L: I'm listening. (really tiredly)
A: It's about the party last night.. What the hell happened ?
L: Woow, those cocktails really worked, huh?
A: Yeah, you could say that again. I can't remember a thing about last night! My mom saw me and my parents have decided to punish me (disappointedly) so I have to stay with my grandparents for the whole summer! Kill me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment