Friday 25 March 2011

Part 4

(She passes him and looks at him. She pretends like he isn’t there).

(In the fruit shop):
(In the shop she looks at a shop assistant's name tag).
A: Uh, that’s my best friend’s name!(The shop assistant rolls her eyes)
The shop assistant: Next!
(On her way back from the shop, she meets the guy again.)
Suddenly they run into each other and all the fruit falls on the pavement).
The boy: Oh I’m sorry I didn´t see you.
A: That’s all right I didn´t see you either. (They smile shyly at each other, and help each other to pick up the fruit).
The boy: I’m Peter. What’s your name? (Smiling again)
A: I’m Ashley. Nice to meet you!
P: Haven’t I seen you before?
A: Well, I am on vacation at my grandparents' this summer, so I live right there. (She points towards her grandparents’ house).
P: Then we are neighbours.
A: Great! (She tries to sound ironic)
P: Do you like smoothies?
A: Yes, why?
P: I'm actually very good at making fruit smoothies.
A: Really?
P: Yes, I can make a special smoothie for you... If you want to?
A: Yes, I would love to.
P: All right, come over to my house this afternoon 4 o’clock. Then you will get a really nice smoothie. See ya!
A: Okay, that’s a da… deal! See ya.
(She walks happily into her grandparents’ house. She runs fast into her room to find the perfect dress to her DATE!! Suddenly her grandmother enters)
Grandma: What are you doing, dear? (Ashley tries a big dress)
A: I'm trying all the clothes in my closet!
G: Why, sweetie?
A: I have a da… deal tonight! With the boy, who lives next door. His name is Peter.
G: Oh, his mother works in the fruit shop. Her name is Lisa Johnson. She is a very strict lady.
A: Thank you, that was really what I needed to hear. (She has found the right dress and walks out the door. She walks to Peter’s house, and rings the bell).

No comments:

Post a Comment