Monday 11 April 2011

PART (7) and 8


THIS IS OUR VERSION OF THE 7TH PART. YOU CAN SKIP THE PART IF YOU WANT TO. WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD ALREADY WRITTEN IT.

Ashley goes to the kitchen. She sits down and starts to eat. Her grandmother is sitting right in front of her and staring at her (in a funny way).
Grandmother: Where were you last night?
Ashley: I was a....
G: I know.. you were at Peter's house, weren't you?
A: Yes, I was there. We were just...
G: You did the grown-up thing with him, didn't you?!
A: WHAT?? Eeeewwwwwwww nooo, grandma!!
(Awkward silence. Grandfather walks in.)
Grandfather: Hey everybody!
(Ashley starts eating her cereal. At the same time her grandfather hits her shoulder, like a friend. Ashley spills all of her cereal on herself.)
GF: Sweety....I know what you did last night! (smiles)
A: Grandfather! Not you too!
(Ashley runs to her room.)

Next scene: Ashley and Peter are walking together
A: It's been three months now..
P: Yeah...
A: And these three months have been lovely..
P:Yeah..
A: Will I ever see you again? what will happen tous? (very emotionally)
P: Dunno, lol (not emotionally)
P: What time does your plane take off?
A: At 7 AM
P: I'll come and say goodbye to you
A: That would be nice.. I'd better go now
P: Ok
(Ashley walks away. Peter runs after her)
P: ASHLEY!
A: Yeah? (Hoping that he would kiss her)
P: You owe me some money.
(Ashely is very disappointed)
P: Just kidding. (Kisses her)
A and P to each other: I love you.
They both walk away.

THIS WAS OUR VERSION OF THE 7TH PART. YOU CAN SKIP THE PART IF YOU WANT TO. WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD ALREADY WRITTEN IT.

PART 8

Next scene: (At college)Ashley is chatting with her girlfriend Lucy.
L: Have you talked to Peter lately?
A: No, I haven't. We haven't been talking for a while. I still love him but he is too far away. Long distance relationships just don't seem to work.

Next scene: Ashley is at a college party. Her friend Jim offers her a smoothie. She tastes it and she recognises the taste.
A: DAMN, this is a great smoothie. Who made this smoothie?
J: A dude from our school. I don't know his name.
Ashley leaves immediately. She is trying to find the guy who made that smoothie. She sees Peter.
A: PETER?
P: ASHLEY? What are you doing here?
(running in SLOW MOTION)(oh and some romantic music comes on)
A: I go to school here.. You?
P: Me too! Oh god, I am so happy. It seems like we got a second chance..?
A: Yes! I want to be with you forever!
They kiss and hug. (ewww)

THE END


----------------------------
Täna teleka ette ei jõua? Pane film salvestama!
minuTV.ee

No comments:

Post a Comment