Tuesday 5 April 2011

Part 6

(Ashley feels so dizzy that she decides to go back to Peter’s house. She calls her grandparents and it is okay with them. She goes up to the door and knocks, when Peter’s mother opens.)
Mother: Hello dear, did you forget something?
A: No I feel sick, so can I sleep at your house tonight?
Mother: Yes, of course just go up and wait for Peter, he is showering.
(Ashley goes upstairs and waits in about 2 minutes, when Peter walks inside.)
A: Hi again, I don’t feel very good, can I sleep with you tonight?
P: Ehm yes, but I only have one bed, do you want me to find a madras?
A: Yes please!
P: Shall we just go into bed now?
A: Let’s watch some TV
(Then they sees a couple of episodes of Friends then they fall asleep, Peter takes the madrass on the floor.)
A: Good morning sweety Petey.
P: Good morning (smiling)
A: Do you want to take a shower?
P: You’ll go first! (smiling)
A: Alrighty, I’ll hurry!
(She kisses him, and the walk out to the shower.)
(When she’ve showered, Ashley prepares to go home to her grandparents.)
A: So, I’ll guess I’ll see you around?
P: You can bet on it ( They smile at each other)
(Ashley returns to her grandparents, and go upstairs. She immediately falls asleep.)
(She wakes up at 6 PM, because her grandmother is yelling her to come and eat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment