Thursday 27 January 2011

"Dear John" is a fairly decent movie. The plot obviously includs two people in love, since it is a romantic film. I didn’t have any expectations for the movie at all so I wasn’t hoping for anything particular.
I don’t think much of the movie - I think it is easy to follow and not hard to understand. Overall I like the movie although it is not anything special either. It is not the type of film that I usually watch. This film has a similar storyline to the other films of the same genre which makes it repetitive and dull at some points. The story is still touching and sweet. I think that the actors play their role very well and the acting is very good and well played out. It seems to me as if the movie ends a bit too suddenly and there is not enough closure at the end. At times the movie is a bit sad and even depressing but it also has plenty of happy and joyful moments.
I would recommend this movie to almost everyone who enjoys good movies. It’s rather good and definitely worth watching if you have some free time on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment